1. The HR device will track your sleep quality while in Sleep mode.
2. You can manually turn on/off sleep mode by turning on “Sleep Mode” from the APPS menu option on the HR device. To get to the “Sleep Mode” screen, follow these steps:
- From the HR device screen, select “APPS”.
- Swipe (left or right) and select the “Sleep Mode” icon.
- Confirm to put the device into sleep mode.
3. You can also manually turn on/off sleep mode by sliding the Sleep Mode switch at the top of app’s home screen.
4. The HR device can also be set to automatically detect if you are asleep during your pre-set sleep schedule period. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the 3Plus Elite app and go to “Settings.”
- Select “Preset Sleep”
- Switch “Auto Sleep” to the ‘on’ position.
- Set your sleep schedule time range by entering the “Bed Time” and “Awake Time”. The HR device will then track your sleep patterns automatically only during the pre-set time period.