- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on from your smartphone.
- Try restarting the APP by force closing it, then reopen it.
- In some cases, syncing will start working properly again if you wait 10-30 mins (this may be due to the server communication delay)
- If all the items listed above have been attempted and failed:
- Reset the device from the Vibe. Go to ‘APPS’ à ‘Settings’ à Reset.
- Unpair the device from the 3Plus Elite APP. From the app’s home screen, tap on the device image à ‘Unpair Device’ à tap check mark to confirm.
- Go to your smartphone’s Bluetooth settings and make sure to unpair the HR # from your Bluetooth connection list.
- Finally, start to pair the device back again from the 3Plus Elite app.
Modified on: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:03 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.