- The Vibe device will track your sleep quality while in Sleep mode.
- You can manually turn on/off sleep mode by turning on Sleep Mode from the Sleep Tracker option on the Vibe device. To get to the “Sleep Tracker” screen, follow these steps:
- Swipe left or right on the Vibe until you find the Sleep Tracker screen
- Tap the play button in the bottom left hand corner to start sleep mode
- When you wake up, press the stop button in the bottom left hand corner.
- You can also manually turn on/off sleep mode by sliding the Sleep Mode switch at the top of app’s home screen.
- The Vibe can also be set to automatically detect if you are asleep during your pre-set sleep schedule period. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the 3Plus Elite app and go to “Settings.”
- Select “Preset Sleep”
- Switch “Auto Sleep” to the ‘on’ position.
- Set your sleep schedule time range by entering the “Bed Time” and “Awake Time”. The HR device will then track your sleep patterns automatically only during the pre-set time period.
Modified on: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.